Nov 13, 2009

Cafe Interior

We have three local coffee shops in addition to Starbucks. This is the interior of Cafe Amadeus. It is themed around Mozart and Vienna. The cappuccino, smoothies and Yerba Matte tea are among my favorite drinks there. The north light coming through the window perfectly accentuates the room. I love all three of my local coffee establishments equally, however, and encourage people to utilize all of them. Commonplace coffeehouse has a Clover machine, which seems to make more use of the coffee bean (I don't really know how else to describe it). Krangers has the best danishes this side of the Atlantic (as of 4/10, they have stopped making their danishes due to lack of consumption. It is a true tragedy!). Starbucks is always superb but I don't place it in the same category as our local establishments. I think maybe extraterrestrials had something to do with the divinity of Starbucks. Just kidding, I think. This painting is 9" w x 12" h and is on canvas board. SOLD.