May 2, 2021

The Kitchen Helper

 

Daphne, or as we call her, Tiny Kitten, loves to help in the kitchen. She is the only cat in the house who doesn't really care for "people food" but purely enjoys the process of cooking and cleaning. Oil on 12"h x 9"w stretched linen. 

This is one of the paintings I have recently completed for the show I am currently having with my mother, Jolene Joyner, at the Southern Alleghenies Museum of Art in Ligonier, PA. "Looking for the Light in Dark Times" is available to view from now until July 31st. The exhibit will feature work that my mom and and I have done over the past year that is meant to add positivity to a world that currently has many challenges. The museum will be open Tuesday - Saturday from 12:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. Please visit this page for more details on the show and how to register for the opening reception on June 12th at 5:00 p.m. that coincides with the Museum's Woodstock themed Garden Party. SOLD.

No comments: