Oct 24, 2022

Lobster Boat in Rockport

 

Despite the fact that I have not posted to this blog in a long time, this is not the only painting I've been working on. I have many new paintings available on UGallery.com,  Latrobe Art Center, Southern Alleghenies Museum of Art in Ligonier, PA, and at The Artists Hand Gallery in Indiana, PA. In the upcoming days, I plan to update my blog with my new work. This is the newest. It was painted from a photo that I took in Rockport, MA, in 2021. Boats are among my favorite subjects, and I acquired so much subject matter in recent trips, that I have developed analysis paralysis, and can't decide which one to tackle first. I loved the vibrant colors and clockwise direction of this composition. It is available on my website. 8" x 8" x 1" cradled board. 


Click Here to Purchase

No comments: