Jul 9, 2024

Gerbera Daisies

 

It has been way too long since I've added new work to this blog, though I've done a ton of paintings this year. It feels good to be typing something of substance again rather than just creating a quick post for social media to accommodate people's shrinking attention spans. I find that is the case with my own attention span, at least. 

This year, I have worked on still lifes, commissions, and paintings from previous trips. Since February, I have gone on two trips that included sites in California, Maine, and Massachusetts, so I have a lot of new paintings planned. Though I had a lot of travel inspiration to work with, I was tempted by all of the flowers I encountered in grocery stores this past spring, so there will be a lot of still lifes in upcoming posts. This one is available on my website. 


Click Here to Purchase

No comments: